Land Use Planning
Our experienced town planning consultants are experts in the following:
- Project management – Management of all development application processes including (land use, engineering services, environmental management, traffic impact studies, road access, survey and etc).
- Due diligences and feasibility studies – Development potentials, planning and process layout.
- Rezoning – Change of land-use rights to suite your development proposal.
- Township establishment – Proclamation with land-use rights as per specific developments.
- Formalization and upgrading – Design and proclamation of informal settlements.
- Consolidation – Merging of two or more properties into one.
- Subdivision – Division of erven or farms into two or many properties.
- Consent uses – Subservient land-use rights for Spaza, Crèche, home office, etc.
- Relaxation – Increment of building height, coverage or/and decrease of building lines.
- Removal of conditions – Removal of restrictive tittle deed conditions.
- Layout plans, Building plans and SDPs – Drafting of town planning related designs.